2014년 9월 22일 월요일

Articulation

1) My argument

My argument is that low-fat food is always a healthy choice.
I'm going to argue that many low-fat foods are unhealthy in various ways. I want to broke up this stereotype and what is the best to way not to loosing fat but keep nutrients.


2) How I found my argument 

While finding research questions about  medical danger and solution that are prevalent in our society. But I don't have no idea evolving my research questions, so I change my direction to human health related to food medical science (related to medical detective). I already have a doubt that why many people tend to persist that foods in which the fat is decreased are always good to their diet and blindly purchase the low-fat foods. Through this thought, I hold my argument.


3)New research question

 I have several questions that need to be resolved.
a) Are there some nutritional differences depending on the kinds of low-fat foods or people?
b) What information many food companies or advertisements are deceiving?
c) How we can keep our health and reduce the fats both simply?
I'll continue researching and finding suitable articles that intensify my idea.


4) Connections to the Harvard Sampler 

This argument has a connection to the Harvard Sampler, especially 'medical detective.' According to the book, there are various situation about medical news. I think low-fat food can be a topic about medial news and have many points of view or criticisms.




댓글 2개:

  1. You have an interesting topic and argument. I am always deliberating on whether I should be eating healthy or eating for pleasure! I hope your argument convinces me to eat more healthy foods.

    답글삭제