2014년 9월 6일 토요일

Research Proposal

 My current toic is low-fat food. I want to research low-fat food is really helpful to make our health.
I think my final persuasive essay will be about current issue of people looking for low-fat food and the adventages of disadventages of low-fat food.
 As I enjoyed eating low-fat food once, I'll reveal the facts of low-fat food in detail. I wonder whether advertisement of low-fat food is real. Also, it is curious that people only accept the ad point which is named 'low-fat' without any doubt. I think my reader also start looking back to their consumtion habit that relax when they buy low-fat foods and having a question about how these make them slim and health.
 I already know that low-fat food has less fat like trans fat and saturated fat or calorie than other food and there are too many low-fat food in any store. My opinion is low-fat foods do not help just because of loww fat. I want to persuade people of bad effects of that food and less perchase.
 My opponets will say that of cource, less fat makes people slim and eventually get health more. I anticipate arguing against diet that are high in fat are often high in calories and can lead to weight gain and cause diseases.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기